We love our kids, and our 4-legged, fuzzy children are special too. A mom recently asked for veterinarian recommendations, and as always the moms came through with a great list!
- Parker Animal and bird clinic at Parker and Custer
- Parker Animal and Bird! We love Dr. Blonien!
- Looks like everyone agrees – Parker Animal and Bird Clinic is the best. We’ve been going there over 10 years for both cats and dogs.
- Parker Animal and Bird. All the vets have been wonderful.
- Parker Bird & Animal!!! Love all of the vets but we tend to see Dr. Morales the most!
- Dr. Mark Allen at Companion Animal Hospital at the northeast corner of Parker and Preston. Very caring with conservative treatment. I love him! He has taken care of our two cats for 13 years.
- I really like Companion Pet Hospital as well. We’ve been going there for almost three years with our three dogs, They are responsive and very straight forward.
- Dr. Allen Companion Animal Hospital has been taking care of our pets for years.
- Dr. Allen (Mark) is the best! Have been going to him for 15 yrs. Very good with the animals and friendly staff.
- Dr. Allen is a great vet. He is conservative and he isn’t as expensive as other vets in the area.
Windhaven Veterinary Hospital
3232 Parkwood Boulevard, Plano
- We take our cat to Windhaven and they are great. Would recommend them.
- I use Windhaven and love Dr. Marble.
- I use Dr. Martin at Windhaven and really like her – and so does my dog. The staff is also very accommodating.
4040 West Park Blvd, Plano map
18770 Preston Road, North Dallas map
We love VCA on Park near Coit. The veterinarians are wonderful, caring ladies and their prices are very reasonable. Tried a few others before settling with them over 10 years ago.
Vetsavers Pet Hospital
1025 W. Hebron Pkwy, Carrollton map
I have been with Dr. Sue Mace for years. She was previously with a VCA hospital but opened her own clinic about a year ago offering more affordable prices. In just a year she has added 2 more vets to the clinic because of the high demand. I highly recommend Dr. Mace and her clinic. It is Vetsavers Pet Hospital at 1025 Hebron Parkway in Carrollton.