Need a new workout? Restore The Core is a mat-based pilates style workout tones your tummy, tightens your abs and lifts your behind. You will see and feel the results from this class! The next session starts July 5th. It’s a 50-minute class at 2pm on Sundays for 6 week at Lorna Jane in Preston Park Village (2601 Preston Rd, Frisco). Class size is limited, so register today to ensure a spot – just $99 for the 6-week session. The class is offered by Karna Fitness which focuses on small group training exclusively to women. Get in shape, have fun, and make friends!
The new water park at the Frisco Athletic Center is opening this Saturday at 11am after a 10:30am opening ceremony that includes 4 city officials taking The Preston Plunge.
The city of Plano is tipping over the 30-year old 178-foot water tower which used to serve Legacy business park at 9am on Monday, June 15th. Crews will use blow torches at the base on the tower, then it will come crashing down like a large tree. The tower is on the West side of the Tollway and can be viewed clearly from the Shops at Legacy. Could be very entertaining to watch!
- Up to 70% off cheer, tumbling and gymnastics classes at Infinite Bounds (Plano)
- Up to 50% off children’s painting classes at Carefree Colors (Plano)
- Up to 59% off open-bounce passes at BounceU (Plano)
- Up to 50% off skating at Thunderbird Roller Rink (Plano)
- Game card and buffet deal at Amazing Jake’s (Plano)
- Two 30-minute surf sessions at Aqua Shop (Plano) for $20