Board & Brush Creative Studio is a new studio where adults and kids (ages 5+) can create fun and unique wood decor projects from scratch. They offer instructor led classes and private parties where you are guided through the entire creative process from raw materials to final product. You’ll love the results! Check out their adult classes (starting January 8th – this would make a great Christmas gift!) and their first drop-off camp which will be December 28th – 30th from 10am-1pm, ages 6+ ($35). Learn more and register here.
Have old Christmas lights that don’t work well anymore? Recycle them through the City of Plano Electronics Recycling program. Bring all your electronics to St. Andrew United Methodist Church this Saturday, December 12th or next Saturday, December 19th at Christ United Methodist Church, both 9-11am.
Looking for a Christmas gift for your four-legged children? Hollywood Feed is a natural and holistic pet food and products store with several area locations (including 6940 Coit Rd, Plano). They are selling some beautiful dog beds featuring REPREVE recycled fibers (also used by Patagonia, Addias, Timberland and others). One dog bed contains fibers from approximately 31 recycled water bottles, and they’re made in the USA! They have over 100 fabric options and 11 sizes, so you’ll definitely find one that you love. Visit a local store or shop online.
A Plano ISD Board of Trustees task force is hosting a public hearing to gather input on Plano ISD needs with regard to a possible bond initiative. The hearing is Thursday, December 17th at 6pm at Plano Senior High School Doyle Dean Performing Arts Center. This will be your opportunity to provide feedback or ask questions related to the committee’s work of reviewing enrollment trends and projections, as well as establishing construction, renovation and technology needs.
- Board & Brush Creative Studio is opening at 3115 W Parker Rd, Plano.
- Annapurna Indian Restaurant is open at 9720 Coit Rd, Plano
- Hollywood Feed opened their first Plano location at 6940 Coit Rd
- Fiore X7 Flower Bar opened at 6300 Preston Rd
- The Yoga Factory and Wellness Center opened at 5800 Legacy Drive
- Snap Kitchen opened at The Shops at Legacy and opens at 1930 N. Coit Rd in Richardson this weekend.
- Prime Overstock Plus opened at 342 K Ave, Plano selling open-box and overstock clothing, furniture, toys, appliances and more.
- R/C Zone Hobby Shop moved to 2901 N. US 75, the new store is twice the size!
- Julia Pearl Southern Cuisine is opening in January at 2301 N Central Expressway, Plano
- Kate Wieser Chocolate has a holiday pop up shop at The Shops at Legacy (7300 Lone Star Dr) through Valentine’s Day
- Benefit Cosmetics is now open at The Shops at Legacy (5760 Legacy Drive)
- Farm Truck Market opened in The Shops at Willow Bend food court
- Pollo Tropical opened at 1016 Preston Rd
- Wok Box opened at 1865 Dallas Parkway
- Hard Knocks Laser Tag opened at 8740 Ohio Dr, Plano
- Save 20% at Dick’s Sporting Goods on December 12th with this coupon from PSA.
- Up to 49% off laser tag missions at Hard Knocks
- Up to 47% off a Horse-Drawn Christmas Lights Carriage Ride in Coppell
- Discounted paintball packages at GatSplat
- Up to 62% off ice skating at Dr. Pepper StarCenter Plano
- Up to 59% off bounce passes at BounceU