Moving is tough, especially pregnant! A mom who is doing both asked for OB/GYN recommendations. Here’s what the moms on the PAM Facebook page had to say. Have a recommendation? Please add it via a comment. For recommended high-risk OB/GYNs see this post.
- Dr Randall Burt Plano presby
- Doctor Roberts at Presbyterian …. Was there to catch my sixth child, lol !!! also , a great pediatrician is Doctor Aaron Kaplan.
- My OB is dr Roberts and our pedi is dr. Kaplan too! Love them!
- Dr Garrett Garner Northlake OBGYN at Plano Presby. They also have a few women doctors who are good too.
- Dr. Garrett Garner, Northlake OBGYN, is awesome!!
- Dr. Jennifer Bailey @ Centenial
- I LOVE Dr. Garrett Garner with Northlake OBGYN and delivered at Plano Presby, I wouldn’t change a thing!!
- Loved Dr Pendley at Northlake OB/GYN. Delivered at Baylor Frisco and had a wonderful experience.
- Dr. Petrovoski at Frisco Ob Gyn
- Frisco OBGYN it’s an all female practice
Suzette L. Boyd Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
3010 Legacy Drive, Frisco map
Suzette Boyd. Awesome!!
- Dr. Lisa Umholtz – part of Plano medical center
- Dr. Mos is awesome!!!! I moved here 2 years ago and was in the same boat. Needed an OB because I was 2 months PG. She is so personable! Love her! I’m also a RN, I highly recommend her!
- Dr. Amy Mos at Plano Women’s Healthcare. They are in the Medical Center of Plano.
- Dr. Julie DaVolio…at medical center of Plano
- Love heather Bellanger!
- Dr. Julie Vu in Plano! She is wonderful!!!
- I use Dr. Hsu at the same practice. They are all great and very responsive.
- I love Dr Nora Hsu. She delivered both my babies. She is located at Spring Creek and Tollway. Delivered both at Medical Center of Plano at 15th and Coit. Fully remodeled rooms.
- Dr Fleming, Personalized women’s healthcare near Plano Presby he’s awesome!
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Barry Fleming. I had him for 2 of my 3 kiddos and didn’t have him for baby #2 because he didn’t accept my insurance at that time. I started with another doc for #3 because i wanted to see if i would like a woman doc better and ended up switching back to Dr. Fleming at 27 weeks pregnant. One of the biggest reasons i love him is because he sits down next to you and talks to you and actually listens. I did a natural birth with #3 and he was very supportive and listened to exactly what I wanted. I’ve had all 3 babies at plano presby. Such a great hospital!
- Dr Fleming or Jacoby ( they are partners). I go to Jacoby and love him
- I also love dr Fleming. I’ve been seeing him for 15 years now and he delivered both my children at Baylor frisco. I’ve recommended 3 patients to him and they all LOVE him.
- Dr Darryl Greebon with women’s specialists of plano
- Dr.Monier is a amazing OB. He is also at woman’s specialists of plano. I had high risk pregnancy with both my sons, a miscarriage, and a tubule pregnancy and he walked through them all with me.
- Love dr Greebon. Woman’s specialists of plano. Medical city of plano
- Presbyterian of plano is amazing!!! I saw Dr. Christina Woods and loved her and her staff!!! We were pregnant at the same time and might have needed to go to a different doctor closer to delivery but her office ( and others I talked to) assured me that all doctors from there were excellent! It is true about the nurses in labor and delivery. I had a wonderful experience!!! And dr woods ended up delivering my baby girl!!
- I LOVE Dr. Woods and her office staff are AMAZING! Literally felt comfortable from my 1st visit on! I also took parenting/breastfeeding classes at Plano Presbyterian and loved the educators as well as all of the nurses and the LC’s are awesome. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- Dr cindy hartley
- I agree. Dr. Cindy Hartley! She is great.
Women’s Heath Associates of Richardson
2821 E President George Bush Hwy, Richardson map
Dr. Downey (Women’s Health Associates of Richardson) is awesome. I live in E. Plano, so his office is very convenient, and he’s the #1 doctor near Plano that several of my doula friends recommended to me. He’s very down to earth, relaxed, and has a great sense of humor. He’s willing to do VBACs and is good at helping with fertility issues. He delivers at Methodist Richardson.