Looking to get your child’s ears pierced? One mom was, so she asked for recommendations. Check out the response below:
several area locations
- My daughter got hers done at Claire’s in the mall, she was older though, if I was doing a 6 month old, I would go to la lobe, or some pediatrician sod it the office
- My son got his at claires in the mall
- I took my two year old to Claire’s. She barely woke up. They did both sides at the same time. Gave us a cleaner to use after and had no problems.
- I have always gone to Claire’s at whatever mall I am close to. Never been disappointed.
- We did both girls at Claire’s and were very happy.
Sweet and Sassy
The Shops at Willow Bend, Plano
Medical City Urgent Care
Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney
Medical City urgent care (acute kids) now does ear piercing in their offices.
- La Lobe in Dallas. It’s $35 for the piercing but you also have to buy the earrings there which the basic one’s are $54. But well worth the $$. They do it by hand. No gun. Very clean. Quick. Very knowledgeable. Just got my 9mo ears pierced this weekend. I’ve gotten 2 of my girls ears pierced there. My eldest I had done at claire’s & unfortunately we didn’t have a great experience.
- I second La Lobe in Dallas. Well worth the drive. Much more skilled and experienced than the mall stores.
- Omg, does this place still exist?! My aunt took me there when I was like 8!
- My mom started taking me there when I got my ears first pierced in kindergarten! I’ve had all my piercings done there. It’s a mom and her son, they are sooo sweet!